Here’s what to expect as a SELLER at our events:
- A stall costs €30. All sales are private between you and the buyers, and you keep all proceeds.
- Your stall will consist of an 8ft wide x 6ft deep space with a 6ft long table and 1-2 chairs.
- You are free to sell anything maternity, baby or child related and in a good condition. Any defects with a product MUST be disclosed to the seller. The Baby Market reputation and continued operation depends on your dilligence!
- Events are listed HERE. Click on the event you’d like to attend, and follow instruction on the event page in order to book. Some events require a €10 deposit to book, payable online with a credit or debit card.
- Depending on the venue, our stalls sell out anywhere from 2 to 8 weeks in advance of an event. Book early to avoid disappointment. If booked up, we will offer you a spot on the waitlist.
- We will be in touch 2-3 weeks before the event with preparation instructions and to request a rough list of items you’ll be selling, and pictures of larger or more expensive items. These will be posted on the Facebook event page the week before the event.
- A clothing rail can be hired for €5 – Please book in advance! You are free to bring your own as well.
- If you have very large items for sale (for example children’s furniture or a Wendy house), you are welcome to bring photos to display at your stall in order to arrange a sale outside Baby Market times.
- For events starting at 12 noon, the venue will be open at 10am to allow you to set up your stall. Doors will be open from 12-2pm. (For Dublin events, set up is from 12:30 pm, and doors open to buyers from 2pm to 4pm.)
- Stalls are assigned on a first come first served basis.
- We have an excellent reputation and a great customer base. If your items are in good condition, priced well and you engage with our lovely customers, you’ll sell loads! Contact us for pricing enquiries, or see the BUYERS page for what we tell our customers to expect.
- New parents will love your advice on how things worked and how they helped make your life easier. Talk with the parents and you’ll have an even more enjoyable and profitable day.
We can also sell individual items for customers at some of our events. Items must be priced over €20, and brought and collected to/from the venue on the event day. A 25% commission up to €50 applies to any item that sells. No charge on unsold items. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
I had a LOAD of baby items: cots, baby bed, prams, all gathering dust. I got wind of the Baby Market, booked a stall as easy as anything, turned up today and literally sold everything we had! We’re going home with lots of extra cash in our pockets. It was fantastic! Our first time here and highly recommend it!Brendan, Limerick
Thank you for today – We had great success and great fun! A very well organised event that I will be sure to tell all my friends about and highly recommend!Aoife, Cork
We sold everything! I’m delighted, it absolutely beat my expectations!Tina, Tralee
IMPORTANT NOTE: The responsibility is on the buyer to check for quality before purchasing items that are clearly advertised as ”Used”. However, our reputation and continued operation depends on the dilligence of our SELLERS! PLEASE CHECK ALL YOUR GOODS BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO SELL THEM! If offering a battery operated item, please bring batteries to demonstrate that the item is working properly.