Here’s what to expect as a BUYER at our events:
- A massive choice of pre-loved baby, children & maternity goods in excellent condition.
- Item lists posted to our website the week before the event, and pictures posted to our Facebook page.
- Prices vary, but expect to pay roughly 30% of the new price on most goods. Prices may be higher on wooden furniture, slings and unusual items. Prices on clothes should be considerably less.
- Bring cash to pay for all items. (Some sellers may be set-up on PayPal and can bill you for larger items).
- Many of our events have a queue starting from 30 minutes before opening. Come early for the best selection, but return later for the bargains. Many sellers will slash their prices towards the end of a market!
- You’ll get loads of SUPER advice from experienced parents on how to use items, how they made life easier for them, and what you DON’T need as well!
- And finally, The Baby Market will be here when you’re ready to pass your items on. Buy now, and sell them with us when you’re done. Nothing makes us happier!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The responsibility is on the buyer to check for quality before purchasing items that are clearly advertised as ”Used”. CHECK ALL ITEMS BEFORE MAKING YOUR FINAL PURCHASE! If purchasing a battery operated item, please request that the seller install batteries to demonstrate the items is working properly. THE BABY MARKET ARE UNABLE TO REFUND PURCHASES AFTER AN EVENT.