Business & Handcraft Information
Here’s what to expect as a BUSINESS or HANDCRAFTER at our events:
- A full stall costs €45 which includes a 6ft long table and 1-2 chairs, and a Facebook Promotion the week before the event.
- A partial stall costs €25 which includes sharing a 6ft long table with another business, 1 chair and a Facebook Promotion the week before the event.
- Contact us to discuss your business or handcraft. We give top priority to local businesses selling mainly baby or maternity goods & services who provide the best value for our customers. Businesses friendly to the environment are our favourites!
- Our events are always busy, with numbers varying venue to venue. Contact us if you’d like exact customer numbers at our events.
- We will be in touch 2 weeks before the event with preparation instructions and to request a blurb about your business. This will be posted to Facebook during the week before your event.
- The venue will be open at 10:00am to allow you to set up your stall. Doors are open to buyers from 12noon-2pm.
- Business & Handcrafter stalls are pre-assigned.
I went to my 1st market over a yr ago, and I haven’t missed one since! I’ve been to Cork, Clonmel, and Limerick, and I just love them. As a Vendor, they work great for my business. As a mum, I find great, top quality buys for my kids at a fraction of the retail price! Cheralyn
We have had a very successful day handing out flyers and talking to people, and also selling bits and pieces of our own stuff left over. It was really busy today, great publicity around the event, great build up to it! Wendy & Sarah
We brought up 14 refurbished buggies this morning and we have 3 of them left!! Trisha